Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

1GAMCRUNCH... done?

I have uploaded N|Something. You can find it here:

 

Note: The domain dreamwinter.net is brand new and as such, some operating systems and browsers may flag downloads as "possibly dangerous." There isn't much I can do about this. It's an .exe inside the zip (as most games are) and these warnings will only go away once the domain has had more activity and time to propagate. I promise you, the file is safe. Sorry in advance if you run into this minor issue.

I will be writing up a summary about the jam, what happened, what will happen, and what I learned. I also plan to continue developing the original concept of N|Something an fleshing out what it was actually to be.

All in all, it was a fun and very educational experience. This was my very first 'timed' Game Jam and I think I made all the proper mistakes as a newbie.

Let me know your input, follow me on Twitter, or just say hello!


0 comments:

Post a Comment