Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

GMDeveloper.com

Busy busy!

Just an informal update on things going on.

1) Working on GMDeveloper.com - heavy into pre-launch mode right now. Crunch time! Looking for feedback and suggestions from GameMaker users on what they are looking for or what they think is missing from development communities. Always looking to please the community.

2) Ponquest production is delayed simply due to pushing out GMDeveloper.com - I don't want to get caught up with too much work so it's not 'delayed' I simply have a strict schedule to adhere to and I am VERY MUCH looking forward to getting back to it. :)

3) 1GAMCRUNCH was awesome, 1GAM Jan is out the door. I have a few ideas for Feb, and I will spend the weekend starting on that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment