Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Little Life!

NOTE: Due to Fusecube and the launch of GMDeveloper.com - LittleLife is being postponed to March. Just too much on my plate right now. :)

January has come and gone and although it is cold outside, we welcome February with warm hearts.

February is a special time of the year in many aspects. It represents a solid entry to the New Year, and holds a holiday dedicated purely to Love and admiration of a significant other. With that in mind, I am sticking strong to the "non-violent" 1GAM rule I set for myself and focusing even more intensely on atmosphere and outright pleasantry.


~ In the small village of Browsertown, you will find yourself fishing and trading items and goods among the townsfolk in order to keep your little shop happily running. Did I mention the fishing? There will be a lot of fishing. With scavenger hunts and a real-time day/night event system, all of these little adventures will take place right in your browser! ~

 As an added bonus to show appreciation for all the wonderful work that OpenGameArt.org and their artists do, I will be designing this game entirely with core basics from their gallery. I want to show that anything can be turned into a wonderful experience and those guys deserve the love.

I will as always, keep you posted here on my blog and via Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment